Posted on 2018-01-09
By WIAT-TV WIAT-TV
Collaborate with Research team on all aspects of primary and secondary research to assist in driving user and client revenue growth.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with researchers to help educate them on the audience so they can deliver successful marketing programs.
- Provide targeted research on deadline to news reporters, writers, producers, and executives using expert and comprehensive knowledge of online and print resources.
- Create fact sheets, timelines, and subject research guide topics in the news for distribution and/or posting.
- Work on data projects, including lists, rankings, and investigations.
- Fulfill research and public records requests with the use of proprietary databases.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong leadership, coaching and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of a broad array of information resources across many subjects.
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation.
- Expertise with locating, vetting, and curating a wide array of information into concise and digestible research packages for end-users.
- Expert in data analysis.
- Programming Liaison on tasks
Education/Experience: Bachelors degree preferred with an emphasis in Business/Marketing or Communications. Sales related experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll
***** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *****
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer