Posted on 2018-03-13
By WYCQ Inc.
102.9 The Buzz, 102.5 The Game, 102.1 The Light, 93.3 Classic Hits and 94.9 Game 2 is currently looking for a full-time Promotions Coordinator. We seek a high energy individual with a passion for radio, along with strong organization, and communication skills. This is an entry level position reporting to the Promotions Director.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Coordinate, prepare and work on-site promotions and events and manage enter to win contests.
• Write concert, event and sales proposals/recaps and work with promoters.
• Acquire station giveaways (movie passes, promotional items etc.).
• Write and schedule station liners, contests, and PSA’s in PromoSuite.
• Manage Promotions Assistants and Interns hiring/scheduling.
• Help coordinate and represent the station at meet and greets/artist promotions/acoustic sessions.
• Assist the promotions director with developing and coordinating station events/promotions, contests and sales initiatives
• Help record and edit video.
• Post to station social media sites, coordinate and execute digital contesting, and monitor social media sites.
• Develop and execute special web contests/promotions such as Bracket Brawl, photo contests etc.
• Provide sales with client recaps from digital initiatives and monthly digital statistics.
• Update promotions calendars.
• Post web-banner ads/develop specialty web-pages, and update home page rotator images as needed.
Must be able to work irregular hours including weekends and holidays. Must be able to lift 60 lbs, and stand for long periods of time. Must be able to handle multiple projects within a given day and have flexibility to deal with last minute changes and fire drills. Competency with Microsoft Office programs and general computer knowledge.
Previous radio experience, strong writing skills, experience with PromoSuite, audio/video editing software, and knowledge/interest in rock and sports talk formats are a plus.
We offer health, vision and dental insurance, paid vacation, and a 401k retirement plan.
WYCQ Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply send your resume, cover letter, and aircheck (if you have one) to:[email protected] Subject: PROMOTIONS COORDINATOR or fax to 615-361-9873.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please e-mail [email protected] Subject Promotions Coordinator
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer