Posted on 2018-04-12
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
Engineer E, Broadcast
The Broadcast Engineer operates, maintains, updates and repairs hardware and systems used for broadcasting and business operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintains all broadcast technology and equipment for the station.
• Installs and tests new systems and technical infrastructure for the station.
• Minimizes service interruptions at times of equipment and/or system failure by rapidly identifying and implementing solutions.
• Sets up and operates equipment and transmission links during outside broadcasts.
• Installs and maintains the IT network, switches, data backups, work stations and printers.
• Interprets and implements instructions and requests from other station personnel.
• Communicates with members of the engineering team and other teams to effectively resolve equipment and system issues.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer