- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with clients and agencies in TV advertising sales, preferably in Hispanic television.
- Relationship builder with an engaging and energetic personality and desire to contribute to the team to win.
- Goal driven and self-motivated individual that challenges self to exceed targets
- Highly effective presentation, written communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong written, presentation, marketing and closing skills.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, MS Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferred experience with Zoom and Matrix/Monarch (CRM)
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and insurance.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.