Digital Content Interns
Posted on 2012-11-20
By KOSI, KQMT, KEZW, KALC Entercom Denver
Entercom has an excellent internship opportunity in our digital content department.
- Produce analytics and performance reports for Entercom’s digital properties, including: Mobile apps, websites, streaming products, social media, emails, and database activity.
- Compile reports detailing social network activity.
- Solicit and promote content best practices from our individual stations and markets, and assist in distributing same.
- Provide in-depth competitive analysis.
- Participate in content brainstorming sessions.
- Currently enrolled in a new media, digital content, integrated marketing, journalism, or liberal arts program.
- Passionate interest in the intersection of content and technology, with emphasis on mobile and social media.
- Cutting-edge content instincts with a mainstream media sensibility.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Internship have an expectation of 15 hours per week, with specific days and times agreed upon in advance. All interns must be enrolled in a College or University and receiving college credit. Students are expected to obtain and complete forms necessary to receive credit for the internship experience. Entercom will assist students with the completion of such forms and provide information concerning duties and responsibilities. INTERNS ARE NON-PAID POSITIONS.
Entercom Denver is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To be considered for any of the positions above, please apply online at www.entercom.com and click on \"Careers\"
If you do not have access to a computer, please call (303) 967-2700 for an application