Posted on 2013-05-06
By iHeart Media - Oklahoma City iHeart Media - Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, OK
May 6, 2013
SEU - Station Websites
KGHM AM - www.1040thegame.com
KBRU FM - www.947thebrew.com
KJYO FM - www.kj103fm.com
KTOK AM - www.ktok.com
KTST FM - www.thetwister.com
KXXY FM - www.kxy.com
Clear Channel Media and Entertainment-Oklahoma City is currently seeking to fill the following employment opening:
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world`s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market - a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
We are looking for key contributors who have strong analytical skills to join this exciting and fast-paced organization. As part of the Commercial Operations team, you will be responsible for configuring, monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing our online and stream ad campaigns. The role is a balance of utilizing emerging technology, applying campaign strategy, and providing unsurpassed customer service.
- Traffic and manage terrestrial and stream logs, process orders revisions and enter new orders.
- Perform daily sell out analysis and inventory optimizations.
- Generate daily commercial logs and distribute necessary inventory and ad campaign reports.
- Be on point to troubleshoot any campaign/creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting.
- Liaise with sales, account management, production, on air staff and business management teams on all issues relating to campaign delivery/performance, commercial spots and order entry.
- Work with internal product teams on system/tool enhancements. Required Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be detail oriented.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in ad sales and/or traffic management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced, rapidly-changing environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma, United States
You are encouraged to refer qualified applicants to us for such opening.
Persons interested in submitting an application for the position identified above should apply at the following website:
Thank you for your assistance. If you know of any other organization that may be of assistance in our equal employment opportunity effort, we would appreciate you forwarding that information to us.