Posted on 2015-05-07
By NH1 News Network Co., Inc. NH1 News Network Co., Inc.
Based in the brand new NH1 Media Center in Concord, NH1 is looking for an enthusiastic and engaged Associate Producer. This individual is responsible for assisting television producers in the successful production of daily newscasts. The Associate Producer will primarily focus on the daily production of NH1’s television newscasts, but will also contribute to NH1 radio and NH1 digital news platforms and may learn/perform other television production functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or related field. Minimum of 1 year experience in television (strongly preferred), radio, or digital newsroom.
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills. Ability to edit audio and video for television newscasts.
- Firm foundation in Journalism, Ethics, and First Amendment case law.
- Ability to adapt to high- pressure situations and last minute changes.
- Creative, curious, and the ultimate team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong control room manner – cool and calm under pressure.
- Good communicator with field crews, newsroom staff, and control room.
- Desire to become a fulltime newscast producer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume and salary history to tvjobs@NH1.com. Include \"Associate Producer\" in the subject line. NH1 and Binnie Media are Equal Opportunity Employers. No third-party recruiters, please.