Bonneville International Web and SharePoint Developer
Posted on 2016-01-21
By KSL Broadcast Group KSL Broadcast Group
Salt Lake City, UT
Bonneville International is the parent company of radio and TV stations in 4 states in the West, including the iconic KSL brand here in Salt Lake City. We deliver informative and entertaining media that enriches lives, uplifts families and strengthens communities. If you are interested in joining a company that thrives on delivering the highest quality content within the fast paced media industry and having your contributions really count; if you have what it takes to develop systems and user experiences that drive improvement within our value based company we want to hear from you.
The Web and SharePoint Developer we are looking for must have the ability to work and communicate effectively with individuals of all levels within our organization. Balancing user current needs with a focus on the future; creating and enhancing sites and workflows that enhance productivity; and crisp designs with a focus on UX are hallmarks of this role.
This position plays a key role in continuing to build out Bonneville's existing SharePoint infrastructure and deliver enhanced business efficiencies through process improvements and workflow automation.
This position requires a highly motivated, self-starting professional, who can balance multiple responsibilities and initiatives. He/she must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and be able to perform a variety of tasks under time pressure. This is an exciting opportunity for a progressing Web and SharePoint professional to utilize their expertise in a rewarding and creative environment while gaining valuable experience for continued career growth.
- Design, develop, test and implement SharePoint based web applications and workflows.
- Utilize various programming languages in creating and developing new products.
- Administer, support and enhance Bonneville's existing SharePoint infrastructure.
- Maintain web infrastructure security and software updates for all supported technologies.
- Build and deploy digital products, services and strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent ideal but not necessary for employment.
- Experience in front-end web development.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with and providing information to management levels.
- Experience with Responsive Design Techniques
- Experience with SharePoint, HTML5, .Net or C# a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player with exceptional work ethic
- Clear thinker with problem solving skills, ability to research problems and drive resolutions
- Strong time management skills, can prioritize workload and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.