Posted on 2016-03-29
The Connecticut Public Broadcasting Network (CPBN) seeks a Program Associate to assist with the data entry, retrieval and information management of programming databases, schedule reconciliations and general administrative duties pertaining to the operation of CPTV and its content services.
Program Schedule/Data Accuracy and Review
- Enter and maintain program and interstitial database materials using ProTrack software systems
- Generate weekly programming grids ensureing accuracy of database content
- Assist with the creation of purge lists and weekly air date reports
- Maintain listing service contact lists
- Serve as listing service liaison, ensuring listings accuracy
Server/Archive and Tape Library Areas
- Assit with the creation and organization of physical and virtual tape library
- Handle dub requests and fulfillment
- Respond to carriage request
- Assit with customer service requests
- Other duties as assigned
College degree preferred. Traffic experience preferred with knowledge of ProTrack trafficking software a plus. Excellent computer skills; experience with Microsoft Word, Excelrequired; excellent communication and interpersonal skills; strong organizational skills; positive attitude. Ability and willingness to work outside regular business hours as needed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume, cover letter (including where candidate found out about the position), and salary requirements to Human Resources, Connecticut Public Broadcasting, Inc., 1049 Asylum Avenue, Hartford, CT 06105/Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Connecticut Public Broadcasting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER