Distribution Coordinator - St. Paul, MN
Posted on 2016-04-28
By Reelz Channel Reelz Channel
Reelz Channel in St. Paul is looking for an experienced Coordinator for administrative support of affiliate relations and distribution/marketing efforts.
- Develop an understanding of the cable television business from a programming, sales , marketing, operations, legal, and financial perspective.
- Manage daily affiliate relations and sales activities and projects.
- Manage departmental budgeting and expenses projects, expense reports, and all other administrative tasks as required.
- Support the SVP - Distribution, with travel planning, affiliate communications, sales planning, meeting coordination, etc.
- Assist with system launches and consult with assigned contracts at affiliated systems and prospects to verify launch information and keep them informed of REELZ programming and promotional updates.
- Cross Channel Management - Partner with Affiliate Marketing to determine monthly cross-channel priorities, notify affiliates and upload to various affiliate sites.
- Premium Management - Maintain inventory counts and keep supplies on hand for call center fairs, industry events, promotions and system support. Manage vendor relationships.
- Monitor Affiliate web site in an effort to keep information current as well as manage credentials for Affiliate access to secured content.
- Assist in the creation and execution of marketing communications and affiliate promotions, including mailings and email blasts; maintain affiliate lists and work with vendors as needed.
- Manage Affiliate mailings by maintaining affiliate lists and coordinating and fulfilling of mailings.
- Database Management - (Medea) Keep database current and serve as primary point person for list and report pulling. Provide insight on significant changes in database reports to recipients. Be responsible for the management and regular upkeep of appropriate fields.
- Serve as primary contact for subscriber count information and provide quarterly DMA reports to management.
- Serve as department liaison for creative and technical requests and related activity.
- Coordinate sign-up, shipping, set-up and premium ordering for Programmer Fairs and industry conferences. Also attend fairs on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain all departmental files.
- Performs other reasonable and relevant activities and functions as requested and required.
Minimum of three years experience in office environment, managing multiple and complex tasks and projects. Strong computer expertise, including database management, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Prezi software. Strong phone skills for internal and external communications; basic business acumen and interest.
Average sitting, standing, and office-type movement. Average lifting, moving, and pulling abilities. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essentail job functions.
HOW TO APPLY:
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER