Assistant Engineering Manager
Posted on 2017-10-12
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
KSLA, LLC. in Shreveport, Louisiana is looking for an Engineering Manager for our Technology department. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of six (6) years’ experience in television broadcasting and with at least two (2) years of supervisory experience within the field. The ideal candidate will also fill in a supervisory role when the Director of Technology is unavailable.
• Understanding of EAS standards and practices are essential for this position.
• Knowledge of RF/Microwave/Satellite/Transmission is preferred.
• Knowledge of IT practices are also needed for this position.
• Knowledge of the use of AutoCAD or like program is a plus but not required.
• An SBE certification is a plus but not required.
• Assist the Director of Technology on operational budgeting as well as capital budgeting.
• Assign/manage through completion of special projects and daily duties
• Assist master control in daily operations and adherence to EAS standards and practices.
• Strong technical and communication skills along with a proven track record of accomplishments in broadcast engineering.
• Ability to problem solve solutions down to component level as necessary
• AS degree in electronics or IT equivalent
Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants, apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/7597/assistant-engineering-manager/job attach resume with cover letter
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer