Posted on 2017-11-15
By KOB-TV Hubbard Broadcasting
This mid-size market plays hard with an endless supply of unforgettable news stories. If you love chasing down the big story and leading your team into battle, this is the newsroom for you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Story selection, cultivation, and crafting with reporters, anchors and producers.
- Raising the bar on storytelling, pushing for personal, memorable stories.
- Executing and showcasing the Stands 4 New Mexico station brand.
- Working with producers to raise the quality of presentation for the top stories and content which fulfills our brand promise.
- Coach and supervise to improve overall newscast quality/showcasing/production value.
- Managing our team of online news producers to win the digital news war: posting first, accurately, completely and creatively.
- Coach digital producers to use all social tools to further online and on-air news goals.
Minimum of five years of success in key leadership role(s) within a television newsroom. The Executive Producer for KOB Eyewitness News 4 leads the charge for greatness in story enterprise, reporting, and producing both the on air and online platforms. Our new EP will have supervisor responsibilities for a wide range of people, and must have the experience and ability to lead, coach and inspire the next generation of television/digital journalists. Must have producer and/or executive producer experience.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions. You must have a valid driver’s license. Driving record will be checked.
HOW TO APPLY:
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer