Posted on 2018-04-12
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
Engineer E, Broadcast
The Broadcast Engineer operates, maintains, updates and repairs hardware and systems used for broadcasting and business operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintains all broadcast technology and equipment for the station.
• Installs and tests new systems and technical infrastructure for the station.
• Minimizes service interruptions at times of equipment and/or system failure by rapidly identifying and implementing solutions.
• Sets up and operates equipment and transmission links during outside broadcasts.
• Installs and maintains the IT network, switches, data backups, work stations and printers.
• Interprets and implements instructions and requests from other station personnel.
• Communicates with members of the engineering team and other teams to effectively resolve equipment and system issues.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer