Board Operator (part-time)
Posted on 2018-09-07
By WBZ-FM, WKLB-FM, WROR-FM, WBOS-FM, WBQT-FM Beasley Media Group
Boston’s #1 for Throwbacks and Today’s Best Hip Hop and R&B, HOT 96.9, has openings for part-time board operators. As a HOT 96.9 board operator you will maintain the sound of the station, follow the on-air format and take transmitter readings. Become an integral part of our team in this off-air position. Experience operating a radio station console and AudioVault system preferred.
- Monitor the music and commercial logs during your shift
- Demonstrate knowledge of station’s music and format
- Ability to communicate and write fluently in English
- Available to work shifts including nights, overnights, weekends & holidays
- Outgoing, team player who can work independently
- Be ready to react to changing situations under pressure
- Protect the station’s FCC license
- Operate the control board
- Experience operating a radio station console and AudioVault system preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation
HOW TO APPLY:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources, Job Applicant, Hot 96.9 FM
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
No phone calls please.
WBOS-FM 92.9 / WBZ-FM 98.5 / WKLB-FM 102.5 / WROR-FM 105.7 / WBQT-FM 96.9
Beasley Media Group, LLC 55 Morrissey Blvd. Boston, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer