Posted on 2019-01-02
By KGLX KXTC KFMQ iHeartMedia
iHeart Media stations in Gallupare looking for a qualified receptionist to function as the public face of the business, greeting a wide range of visitors; performing a full range of duties including answering and routing telephone calls, record keeping, administrative and clerical work.
Routes incoming and outgoing telephone calls at switchboard or multi-line phone.
Takes and distributes messages as appropriate.
Greets visitors, issues visitor passes, maintains visitor logs, notifies party of visitor arrival and/or directs visitor to designated area.
Responds to routine inquiries regarding office location, hours of operation, etc.
May schedule meeting rooms, prepare basic correspondence, organize and distribute mail, receive and send courier packages, etc.
- Professionalism: makes a good 1st impression; demonstrates respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior; exhibits speech, appearance, body language, mannerisms, and dress appropriate to the environment; maintains professional work surroundings
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Collaboration with others
- Stress tolerance: composure when faced with difficult/demanding situations and/or personalities
- Ability to multitask, e.g., handle simultaneous incoming calls and visitors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms
- Demonstrates initiative to find answers to inquiries from guests, staff and self
- Uses professional telephone skills
- Takes responsibility & accountability for assignments or tasks
- Time management: shows attention to detail; meets deadlines; arranges for back-up when not in the office; is punctual
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and/or tasks
- 0-1+ year’s experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with similar phone system a plus
- 4-year college degree preferred
- None required
HOW TO APPLY:
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer