Posted on 2019-02-06
By SC Broadcasters Association
Charleston Radio Group is looking for an experienced Traffic Coordinator.
- Verify commercial logs for accurate programming information, commercial
content, product separation, advertiser separation, and extensive editing for
- Lead and effectively manage all advertising material to maximize inventory and
- Provide assistance as needed in all processes related to programming, generating
Sales reports, and working advanced inventory within established time parameters.
- Manage commercial inventory through a variation of log editing and preempting,
Communicating inventory oversell and availability, as well as working closely
with sales and the Traffic Director.
Experience / Education Desired:
- Prefer a minimum one (1) year of Radio/TV Traffic.
- Positive Attitude.
- Must have computer skills, detail-oriented, dedicated and dependable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are also a much
HOW TO APPLY:
How to apply:
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail Resume to: Charleston Radio Group
ATTN: Paul OMalley
P O Box 60819
Charleston, SC 29419
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer