Traffic and Billing Manager
Posted on 2019-05-08
By KFNN, KQFN, KXPS, KPSF CRC Broadcasting
CRC Broadcasting Company in Phoenix, AZ has a opening for a full or part time position in our Traffic department facilitating traffic and billing for our four radio stations. You will be involved in managing commercial inventory, reconciling logs, assisting the staff when needed and working closely with our Sales and Production Departments. Light reception duties will be included in this position.
Typical full time work schedule would be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, although we may consider the candidate for a part time position, approximately 30 hours per week.
· Daily reconciliation of previous, aired days logs for all station completed in a timely manner for billing purposes and to clear up any discrepancies from what was expected to air to what actually aired.
· Maintain filing system of completed reconciliation documents.
· Send out daily pre-airing times and daily/weekly verified times as required.
· Remote deposit of checks (in office)
· Process credit card payments (online platform)
· Send out billing statements and invoices at the beginning of each month.
· Compile month end billing/deposit reports for General Manager.
· Assign media numbers and process copy details to the production department.
· Maintain rapport with sales executives and management to assist with inventory and revenue reporting.
· Call on delinquent clients when necessary for payment.
· Assist with front desk duties, including greeting clients and answering light phones.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in Radio Traffic or similar traffic software, is detail oriented, able to handle project deadlines, and able to work independently or as a team in a constantly flexible environment. Some accounting knowledge preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. CRC Broadcasting Co., Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer