Posted on 2018-12-07
By KMTN KJAX KZJH KSGT RP Broadcasting
Jackson Hole Radio is looking for a fun, outgoing, and self motivated Account Executive to join our team in Jackson, Wyoming. You will be required to generate radio advertising sales at a local client and agency level. Work with prospective and existing clients to determine their current and future advertisng needs.
Posted on 2018-12-07
By KTED, KDAD, KZQL Breck Media Group Wyoming
Open Position: Marketing Consultant Contact: Bob Breck at firstname.lastname@example.org or (307) 232-2155
The Breck Media Group (BMG), Casper’s rapidly growing locally owned and operated media company, is looking to add a Marketing Consultant to our broadcast and digital marketing team. BMG operates a clean, state of the art facility that includes three popular FM radio stations, 100.5 KTED, KOOL 105 (KZQL) and MAX 92.5 (KMXW), the 8Keys Digital Marketing Program, three commercial radio station websites, mobile streaming apps and social media networks.
Our combination of radio and digital marketing has proven to be the most effective and efficient combination of traditional and new mediums creating Top of Mind Awareness to attract new customers and location and search marketing to attract customers looking for specific products and services.
BMG combines the friendly, family atmosphere of a locally owned business with cutting edge technology giving local business and community organizations maximum visibility and success. Our plan is to grow in Casper and into other markets creating career growth opportunities for our employees.
More information on our company, radio stations and digital assets is available at www.casperadvertising.com.
The Breck Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
· Must be energetic with a desire to succeed
· Great communication and people skills
· A belief that excellent customer service is the key to success
· Strong computer skills and knowledge of common software programs
· Ability to learn broadcast industry related programs and systems
· Highly organized with good presentation skills
· Professional appearance adapted to community served
· Must have a valid Driver’s License, good driving record and reliable vehicle
· Broadcast or digital marketing experience is helpful but not necessary
· Take over and maintain current account list
· Make face to face outside marketing visits to local businesses
· Consult businesses on their marketing plan and make recommendations to build business using Breck Media Group Radio Stations, Digital Marketing Programs, Station Web Sites, Mobile Apps and Social Networks.
· Create written presentations for local businesses
· Create successful marketing campaigns for local businesses
· Participate in station promotional activities
· Adhere to company policies
· Achieve agreed upon levels of activity and budget goals
Compensation & Benefits:
· Salary plus commission. Salary is based on experience and personal needs
· Blue Cross/Blue Shield Gold medical insurance available with majority of premium paid by BMG
· Gas and Cell Phone allowances
· Generous holiday and vacation time allowance
· Payment of community and business organization participation dues and fees
· On running state of the art broadcast and digital training
· Promotional perks such as meals, event tickets and merchandise as available
· Year end bonus based on company performance
Posted on 2018-12-10
By KCWY 13 Gray Television
KCWY seeks a dynamic Account Executive to join our team. An Account Executive is responsible for generating and closing new local direct TV business, as well as selling digital advertisements. The ideal candidate has strong communication and presentation skills and motivation to become the best.